Arkansas Wedding Photographer | Rustic Wedding | Jill + Brad
Jill and Brad's wedding day was a very romantic and intimate day shared with only close friends and family. Jill and her mother prepared for the ceremony at their family home in Melbourne, Arkansas. The chapel the couple was married in was very special. Built in 1879 by the Order of the Oddfellows, Jill's great grandmother attend the church growing up and where she eventually met Jill's great grandfather. To Jill, the most important thing about this day was that it was not about a wedding is was about the marriage. Her favorite part of the day was seeing Brad's face for the first time as she walked through the doors of the chapel.
Jill's bouquet was made with fabric and music sheet flowers, and on it was a picture of her dad so she could hold him with her on her wedding day.
Jill's details for the wedding day were rustic and vintage. The colors she chose were eggplant and neutrals.
The chapel Jill and Brad were married in was the most picturesque location. Off a bumpy dirt road placed right beside a tree line of pines with rolling hills in every direction.
The couple had picture frames of family members that have passed so they would be remembered on this important day.
- Bride’s Dress: Mori Lee from The Bridal Cottage in North Little Rock, AR
- Bride’s Shoes: Betsey Johnson “Blue,” from Nordstrom
- Jewelry: Nadri, Nordstrom
- Wedding Rings: Jonathan’s Fine Jewelry, Batesville, AR
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Wearhouse
- Cakes: (reception was a week later) groom’s cake by Toni Lawrence, wedding cake by Amy’s Sweet Treat’s, Salem, AR
- Florist: Melbourne Florist, Melbourne, AR
- Caterer: (reception a week after wedding) Elizabeth’s Restaurant, Batesville, AR
- Invitations: Invitations by Dawn www.invitationsbydawn.com
- Others: Bouquet and boutonniere www.etsy.com. Faux fur wrap was from Nordstrom
Arkansas Wedding Photographer