Avondale Chapel Wedding | Rachel + Matt |Bentonville, AR
Today we are sharing a darling little DIY wedding that took place at Avondale Chapel in Bentonville, Ar! This October Rachel and Matt were married on a gorgeous day outside! This couple, both born and raised in Illinois, has known each others families for many years, and in fact their parents in each others weddings! After not seeing each other for several years, one day after work Matt was waiting for Rachel, the rest is history! Rachel and Matt recruited plenty of family and friends to help them plan their wedding day! They chose soft colors with pops here and there, and lacy details! Rachel's aunt made their aisle runner and assembled the table arrangements. Making the wedding punch was also a family affair, and took several tries to get it just right, Rachel said.
We just adore how this little DIY wedding turned out for Rachel and Matt, and we had a wonderful time spending it with them!
We loved Rachel's dainty handmade hairpiece that she made, along with her garter!
Rachel and her friends made they ribbons and streamers that decorated the venue.
Rachel and Matt wrote their own vows to each other!
- Bride’s Dress: David’s Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: Dillard’s
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Allure; Bride N Groom, Springdale
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Miscellaneous
- Makeup Artist: Jessica, Illusions for Hair
- Hair / Salon: Illusions for Hair
- Jewelry: Etsy
- Wedding Rings: Romance Diamond, Fayetteville & Blakeman’s, Rogers
- Groom’s Tux: Already owned
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Already owned
- Cakes: Rick’s Bakery
- Florist: Bloom Floral, Bentonville
- Entertainment: DJ Connections
- Caterer: The Main Event
- Event Rentals: Venue Provided
- Event Lighting: Venue Provided
- Invitations: Etsy
- Venue: Avondale Chapel