The Garden Room Wedding | Fayetteville, AR | Jordan + Scott
We've got another great wedding to share with you all today, Meet Jordan and Scott who had their wedding at The Garden Room in Fayetteville, Ar. The Garden room made the perfect venue for Jordan and Scott with lovely backdrops of greenery and wood. Jordan wanted to soften the environment with her theme of pinks, golds, satin and lace. Vintage with a romantic twist, she calls it. Jordan's wedding decor incorporated a lot of homemade and vintage items purchased from antique shops and flea markets.
Personal touches filled the area to give the soft dreamy feel that Jordan had hoped for! Jordan and Scott customized their wedding with first look photo's between Jordan and her father, an adorable letter exchange before the ceremony and the creation of ribbon pom-pom's for their guest to celebrate the official announcement when Jordan and Scott were pronounced husband and wife.
One of Jordan's favorite highlights of the day was the letter exchange between Scott and herself, she said she "was so nervous that I was going to see him that I kept my head turned away from him most of the time!".
Jordan and Scott's wedding was fun and colorful with so many whimsical details to fawn over! We hope these photos capture all the wonder that filled Jordan and Scott's wedding day at The Garden Room!
- Bride’s Dress: David’s Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: DSW
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Online Boutique
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Random
- Makeup Artist: The Bride
- Hair / Salon: Teased/ Julie Youngblood
- Jewelry: The Grand Cayman Islands
- Wedding Rings: Bride’s: Perry’s Jewelry Groom’s: Ware’s
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Warehouse
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
- Cakes: Shelby Lynn’s
- Florist: Designs by Jules
- Entertainment: DJ Greg
- Caterer: The Garden Room
- Event Rentals: The Garden Room
- Event Lighting: The Garden Room
- Invitations: DIY invitations by the Bride
- Event Planner: 2Gens