Avondale Chapel | Bentonville Arkansas | Rachel + Shawn
Rachel and Shawn were married at the end of March 2013 at Avondale Chapel in Bentonville Arkansas. Their wedding day was full of elegant eggplant purple details and lots of fun. Rachel wanted the decor to be simple and tasteful with a mix of masculine and feminine as seen in the eggplant and grey color scheme. The table design perfectly exemplified this thought through the black lanterns alongside the delicate blend of flowers. The weather was pretty chilly outside the chapel but we managed to get everyone outside for some great shots. We absolutely love Rachel's wedding dress! What a beautiful couple! Congratulations Rachel and Shawn!
Shawn's Succulent boutonniere is super cool and unique and the bouquets that decorated the tables were natural, classic on springy.
Delicate chandeliers contrasted with wrought iron candelabras to build on the masculine/feminine theme.
- Bride’s Dress: Alfred Angelo (Gown Gallery- Kansas City, MO)
- Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Alfred Angelo (Gown Gallery – Kansas City, MO)
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Nine West
- Makeup Artist: Rickie Shay Cousino – Zeta Danee
- Hair / Salon: Kayla Barron - Zeta Danee (subsequently closed – she is now at aBstract Salon )
- Jewelry: Nadri earrings , Great Grandmother’s pearls
- Wedding Rings: Mariloff Diamonds, Dallas World Trade Center
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Warehouse – Vera Wang Black
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse – Vera Wang Black
- Cakes: Rick’s Bakery
- Florist: Rose of Sharon – Althea Wiles, Fayetteville, AR
- Entertainment: Kick’ N Sound DJs – Kyle McClure
- Caterer: The Main Event
- Event Lighting: Avondale Chapel
- Invitations: Minted.com