Carahills Estate Eads Tennessee | Wedding Photographer | Abby + Adam
We were so pleased to photograph Abby and Adam's beautiful Carahills Estate wedding in Tennessee last autumn. It was well worth travelling out of Northwest Arkansas! Classic black and pearl-inspired ivory were tastefully accented by red, orange and yellow flowers as well as the gorgeous fall foliage. Abby saved money and stress in planning her wedding by utilizing family connections for invitations and utilizing the all-inclusive Carahills vendors for everything from their pearl-encrusted cake and catering to lighting and flowers.
A family friend at Scooples Jewelry designed all the lovely wedding jewelry and also helped create Abby's show-stopping pearl brooch bouquet.
Abby and Adam's perfect rings are from Jones & Son Jewelry in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The couple's families played major roles in the wedding. Adam's dad officiated and family members also were part of the bridal party.
- Bride's Dress: Low's Bridal, Brinkley, Arkansas
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
- Hair/Salon: Abby's bridal shoot- Shea at Metropolis, Fayetteville, Arkansas Wedding Day- Daniel Shay's, Memphis, Tennessee
- Jewelry: Scooples Jewelry, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Wedding Rings: Jones & Son Jewelry, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Groom's Tux: Men's Wearhouse
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
- Cakes: Carahills
- Florist: Carahills
- Entertainment: DJ David Pickett
- Caterer: Carahills
- Event Lighting: Carahills
- Invitations: Family Friend