University of Arkansas Wedding Photographer | The Garden Room | Kristen + Justin
Set off with cues of scent and color from herbs like lavender and sage, Kristen and Justin's simple University of Arkansas wedding was inspired by the natural beauty of Northwest Arkansas. The ceremony on Old Main Lawn lit up with bright Autumn colors and glowing faces. Kristen's dream dress was handmade by her Mother; the fabric of which inspired the swiss-dot used throughout the decor even up to the cake. The Garden Room off Dickson Street in Fayetteville, Arkansas was meticulously decorated and personalized with DIY Mason jar floral arrangements created by her very own friends and complimented with vibrant pumpkins.
- Bride’s Dress: Handmade by my mother Sandra Sarro, Alterations and bow detail by Beth at The Perfect Fit.
- Bride’s Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillards (for walking down the aisle), Toms (for dancing)
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Ruche
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Payless
- Makeup Artist: Erin and Fallon at Luxe Beauty
- Hair / Salon: Shea Steinseik, Metropolis
- Jewelry: Necklace – Francesca’s, Earrings - Etsy
- Wedding Rings: Family Heirlooms
- Groom’s Tux: Mr. Tux
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Mr. Tux
- Reception Venue: The Garden Room Fayetteville, Arkansas of Dickson Street
- Cakes: Cake – Rick’s Bakery (cake flowers: Rose of Sharon) Pies – a family friend.
- Florist: Mason Jars – Jennifer Wit, Pumpkins – Westwood Gardens, everything else Rose of Sharon.
- Entertainment: Bride and Groom’s personal playlist
- Caterer: Appetizers – The Garden Room. Main courses – Bordinos.
- Invitations: Designed by the bride and groom and printed by MOO.
- Others: Veil, gloves, mens bow-ties all from Ruche