Crescent Hotel and Spa in Eureka Springs Arkansas | Wedding Photographer | Amanda + Erik
Amanda and Erik's mutual love for the art and each other made the 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa in Eureka Springs Arkansas the perfect location for their beautiful 1920s-inspired wedding. Art Deco details in Amanda's gown, gorgeous headpiece and the cake as well as hints of mid-century modern design in the centerpieces and tuxes made their wedding day a brilliant collage of the art and styles that they both enjoy. Thank you, Amanda and Erik for allowing me to be your wedding photographer!
Erik wore this Grape Soda cap. An homage to UP!
Because art is what brought them together, Amanda and Erik included this table of artwork and crafts that they have exchanged over the years.
Amanda and Eric also worked together to create the topper for their cake. So cute!
- Bride’s Dress: David’s Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: Dillard’s
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: BHLDN, Macy’s & Alfred Angelo
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Bridesmaids’ choice
- Makeup Artist: Bride
- Hair / Salon: Bride
- Jewelry: Twigs & Honey (Headpiece), The Stitch (Earrings), Heirloom (Bracelet)
- Wedding Rings: Heirloom (Bride) / Swift’s Jewelry (Groom)
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Wearhouse
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men’s Wearhouse
- Cakes: Rick’s Bakery
- Florist: Designs by Suzanna
- Caterer: Crescent Hotel
- Invitations: Designed by the bride and groom