As another week passes here at Photo Love, another wedding is ready to be shared with all of our lovely followers! Amy and Scott’s wedding was held on a beautiful July day in Fayetteville. Their beautiful traditional ceremony was held at Central United Methodist Church in Fayetteville, AR and the reception took place at the Fayetteville Town Center!
Amy and Scott’s inspiration was romantic elegance, simple with just enough theme and decor to make a stunning presence! Amy’s favorite part of the decor were her custom flower arrangements and vases, that softened up the reception area and added the classy romantic setting they were looking for on the big day!
Amy’s dress was the detail that made the wedding truly hers, she exclaims “I won’t forget the look on Scott’s face when he saw me and him sincerely telling me how beautiful I was once I arrived at the altar; he couldn’t stop smiling and neither could I!”
We could really feel all the love and celebration throughout the day with all the friends and family. Amy and Scott’s guest came from 14 different states, and even one guest from another country. How wonderful for this bride and groom to spend such a special day with their loved ones!
Amy’s dress was one of the favorite details of the entire day. It illustrated her taste perfectly with the key hole back and beaded detail.
We love Amy’s soft pastel rose bouquet that complimented her elegant beaded dress, while the bright coral pink roses and dresses of the bridesmaids’ offset Amy’s softer colors.
One detail near and dear to Scott was that the minister was his brother, what a special way to be involved in a family members big day!
The groomsmen were dressed in light grey with their coral pink ties acting as the pop of color!
We love this great color combination of gray suits and brown shoes; A great display of class and style!
Amy and Scott had handmade letters for guests to sign in lieu of a guest book that they can now display in their new home.
The tall elegant table arrangements, featuring baby’s breath and roses, and the candle lit centerpieces, along with glimmering lights on the ceiling created a soft romantic setting for Amy and Scott’s reception area!
We love this color combination of coral pink, and sherbet orange for a warm, but still vivid feeling!
The cakes were another favorite touch; the bride’s cake was beautiful with bead and glitter detail and the groom’s cookie cake was something he wanted from the start. The way in which Shelby Lynn’s displayed it, on a picture easel, was such a fun way to show off his Tennessee Vols pride!
Scott being the musician that he is wrote and sang a song for Amy when they got to the reception; a special moment that she won’t ever forget.
The guest looked to have a fantastically fun time dancing with the new bride and groom in celebration!
The fun photo booth the guest could make their own memories for Amy and Scott, too!
We loved the bubble exit that ended the night in a “POP”!
- Bride’s Dress: Maggie Sottero, Always & Forever Bridal, Ft. Smith, AR
- Bride’s Shoes: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Their own choices
- Makeup Artist: Fallon Patterson Yockey
- Hair / Salon: Fallon Patterson Yockey
- Jewelry: Earrings – Nadri (Dillard’s), Necklace – Eliot Danori (Macy’s)
- Wedding Rings: Schroth’s, Montville, NJ
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Warehouse
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
- Cakes: Shelby Lynn’s Cake Shoppe, Springdale, AR
- Florist: Libby Primm, Primm & Proper Occasions
- Entertainment: Cosmo Creations (DJ Service) & Cookeville Photo Booth – Brent Cantrell, photobooth operated by Melissa Greer, Cookeville, TN
- Caterer: Catering Unlimited, Springdale, AR
- Event Rentals: Kruton’s Festivities & Botanicals of NWA
- Event Lighting: Outside of DJ lighting we had the lights that Fayetteville Town Center provided
- Invitations: Shindig Paperie, Fayetteville, AR
- Event Planner: Day of Coordinator – Libby Primm, Primm & Proper Occasions