We are so in love with this wedding we are about to share with you! Katie and Caleb had their wedding at the newly opened Fairlane Station, which was decorated in a romantic black with pops of color theme, and was very intimate, something the couple strived for. This couple picked out everything together, and made their big day truly unique to themselves, from the smores favors to the Mumford and Son's quote as decor. They also wrote their own vows, making sure to promise each other things that would make their marriage work indefinitely! Katie and Caleb's favorite moment of the whole day was seeing each other as Katie walked down the aisle, on the runner that Caleb made himself. Katie told us after she got home she reread the aisle runner where Caleb had written the lyrics to all of their favorite songs and quotes around the edges!
We really had a fantastic time at Fairlane Station with this couple, and wish them a big congratulations!
- Bride’s Dress: The White Dress Boutique
- Bride’s Shoes: TOMS
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Etsy
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: TOMS
- Jewelry: “Something Borrowed” from my Sister
- Wedding Rings: Kay’s Jewelers
- Groom’s Tux: Men’s Warehouse
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
- Cakes: Bizzy B’s Bakery
- Florist: Shirley’s Flowers
- Entertainment: Joe Giles & the Homewreckers
- Caterer: Catering Unlimited
- Event Rentals: Somthin’ Borrowed
- Invitations: Handmade by Bride’s Sister and Bride/Groom