Happy Monday everyone, it's time to share another beautiful wedding with you! Sarah and Jamie were married on a sunny June day this summer, and we captured a lot of wonderful moments from their big day at Horton Farms! Sarah and Jamie's choice of venue and decorations were inspired by a vintage wedding gown, and Sarah's idea of wanting to get married in a barn. Sarah and Jamie spent hours choosing music for their ceremony and reception to perfectly reflect them as a couple and set the atmosphere.
Cute personal touches were placed at each table setting, including the 225 jars of homemade apple butter that Sarah and her mother canned and decorated, each with a label that said "Spread the Love" and their wedding date. Talk about something sweet!
Sarah stated the only thing she could have wished for more on their perfect day at Horton Farms, would have been even more time to spend and talk with their friends and family!
- Bride’s Dress: She Said Yes
- Bride’s Shoes: Dillard's
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: David's Bridal
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: Kohl's
- Makeup Artist: Samantha Shipman (bridesmaid)
- Hair / Salon: Crissy Roughley (bride) and Maddie Delphon (Bridesmaids)
- Jewelry: Dillard's (bride) and Avon (bridesmaids)
- Wedding Rings: Israel Diamond Co. (bride) and Zales (groom)
- Groom’s Tux: Favorite Tuxedos and Alterations
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Favorite Tuxedos and Alterations
- Cakes: Harp's
- Florist: Sam's Club
- Entertainment: Dean Froud
- Caterer: Catering Concepts