Karis and Josiah's simple wedding at Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs was filled with an abundance of gorgeous personalized details. The vintage shoes perfectly complimented the bride's beautiful gown constructed of pieces gathered from the mother-of-the-bride's very own wedding dress. The couple had a goal of creating their perfect wedding that was laid-back, stress-free and just celebrating the joy with family and friends. The fun-friendly dessert reception, held at Castle Rogue's Manor in Beaver, Arkansas was personalized with a variety of gorgeous handmade DIY details. Origami birds and the floral cake topper were only the beginning!
Karis had a wonderful idea to have a hot chocolate bar during the reception. All the guests enjoyed getting coffe or hot cocoa and mixing in different things like peppermint sticks, chocolate chips, marshmallows, cinnamon sticks, and red hots.
The bride wanted to incorporate that Josiah, the groom, was from Texas. What better way than to do a armadillo groom's cake!
The most magical part of the evening was when all the guests went outside and released lanterns into the night.
- Bride’s Dress: handmade from Etsy
- Bride’s Shoes: vintage from Etsy
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Asos, Forever 21, local boutiques, and Alloy
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: already owned by the girls
- Makeup Artist: Christie from East Gate Salon in Eureka Springs, AR
- Hair / Salon: East Gate Salon in Eureka Springs, AR
- Jewelry: vintage pearls, handmade wrist cuffs
- Wedding Rings: Karis's engagement ring is an estate piece (vintage), both wedding bands are from Kay
- Groom’s Tux: Vest and Pants from JcPenney, Shirt from Macy's, Tie from The Tie Bar , Shoes-custom made from Van’s
- Groomsmen Tuxes: Vests from JcPenney and shirts from Macy’s
- Cakes, Pies and Muffins: Out on Main in Eureka Springs, AR
- Florist: Mother-of-the-bride used to be a florist and just picked up a few bundles before the wedding for decor
- Entertainment: DJ Nick, from DJ Connection in Tulsa, OK
- Event Rentals: silverware rented from Castle Rogue Manor, Beaver, AR
- Invitations: designed by the bride
- Hotel: Basin Park Hotel
- Ceremony Venue: Thorncrown Chapel, Eureka Springs, AR
- Reception Venue: Castle Rogue Manor, Beaver, AR