Jennifer and Steele's wedding at the Garden Room in Fayetteville Arkansas was beautifully decorated with a lovely mix of purple, blue and white flowers that perfected the already abundant foliage. Fire pits, Oktoberfest beer, and luscious pies gave the party a rustic and outdoorsy feel. We were thrilled to be part of the day and so relieved that the rain let up in time for the outdoor ceremony!
Jennifer and Steele love carving pumpkins together each autumn and gifted pumpkin seeds as party favors.
Pies and Tiramisu took the place of traditional wedding cake and brought an even more personal touch to the party.
- Bride’s Dress: David’s Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: Dillards
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Mia’s Bridal – Olathe, KS
- Bridesmaid’s Shoes: DSW shoe warehouse
- Hair / Salon: Freshair Salon – Fayetteville, AR
- Jewelry: Mother’s & Grandmother’s pearls
- Wedding Rings: Diamond World – Overland Park, KS
- Groom’s Tux: Suits purchased from Dillards
- Groomsmen Tuxes: same as groom
- Cakes: Pies and dessert by The Garden Room catering – Fayetteville, AR
- Florist: Jules Design – Fayetteville, AR
- Entertainment: Lubus Link
- Caterer: The Garden Room catering
- Event Rentals: Eventures Party Rentals – Fayetteville, AR
- Event Lighting: Lubus Link
- Invitations: Cherry’s Hallmark – Benton, AR